Red Light Camera Ticket Florida
My criminal defense law firm handles all moving violation tickets in Tampa, Lakeland, and Lutz, Florida. Red-Light camera violations do not result in points on your driver’s license. If you received a ticket for running red light because of a red light camera, you are not automatically guilty. You can fight red light tickets and many of our clients have seen favorable results in court. The Florida District Court of Appeals has been going back and forth over the legality of red light cameras and whether they can be deemed constitutional.
Where are Red Light Cameras Located in Lakeland, Florida?
Below are the locations of the Red Light Cameras in Lakeland, Florida:
- Northbound Socrum Loop Road at East Daughtery Road/Walt Loop Road
- Westbound East Daughtery Road/Walt Loop Road at Socrum Loop Road
- Southbound Socrum Loop Road at East Daughtery Road/Walt Loop Road
- Northbound Socrum Loop Road at Old Combee Road
- Southbound Socrum Loop Road at Old Combee Road
- Northbound North Florida Avenue at Memorial Boulevard
- Northbound South Florida Avenue at Beacon Road
- Northbound Cleveland Heights Boulevard at East Edgewood Drive
- Southbound Cleveland Heights Boulevard at East Edgewood Drive
- Information courtesy of The Lakeland Ledger.
PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS…CALL AND SET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED DEFENSE ATTORNEY FOR RED LIGHT CAMERA TICKETS IMMEDIATELY!
Lakeland, FL (863) 838-5549
Tampa, FL (813) 789-6404
Lutz, FL (727) 457-8660