True to its name, Lakeland is home to dozens of lakes. With a population of 100,000+, it is the biggest city on Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando. Part of the reason is that it is a key state transportation hub. Its strong transport network makes it the perfect place to live and work.
Whether you’re living or working in Lakeland, you can feel secure in the knowledge that you have a law firm located within the city that you can depend on when it comes to any legal matters. Our highly qualified team has decades of experience and local knowledge. We are dedicated to serving you and your family, regardless of the issues you are facing.
Thomas C. Grajek practices in both Criminal Defence and Personal Injury cases.
Criminal Defence Attorneys in Lakeland, Florida
Over the decades we have handled most legal issues. So are able to represent you in virtually any legal matter. Our practice areas include the following:
- Legal representation for those who have been arrested or accused of a crime.
- Advice and support for anyone who is being sued or someone who needs to sue another party.
- Providing legal assistance to anyone who has been involved in an accident that has led to an injury or property damage. Including accidents involving cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and bicycles. If you are hurt you will want a team of experienced personal accident attorneys like us to represent you.
- Ease the legal process when you buy or sell real estate. If you’re thinking of buying property or selling property in Lakeland, it is wise to consult with a legal professional.
- Provide advice to those who need to sign a contract that has major financial or legal implications. Enabling you to understand what would happen if you failed to comply with your contracts conditions.
- Assist you with planning how to dispose of your estate in a tax-efficient and legally binding manner.
- Check any existing estate management arrangements have been correctly drafted and are still legally binding.
- Will drafting.
- Legal advice for those who are about to launch a business. We will show you how to comply with all state and county business laws.
- Ongoing legal advice for business owners.
- Handle any family law matter for you
- Assistance with settling family disputes
- Legal matters relating to marriage
- Adoption advice for adopting parents and those giving up their children for adoption.
>> Learn more about our criminal defence services in Lakeland
Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury attorneys are very important when you’ve been involved in an accident. In a situation where you have been involved in an accident that you believe was caused by someone else’s negligence, you should hire a personal injury attorney. Why? Because an attorney will make sure the person responsible for your injuries pays for it. You will also get compensation, your medical bills will be covered and most importantly, you will claim your insurance. Therefore, if you get involved in an accident, call a personal injury attorney as soon as you can!
We offer a wide range of person injury services, they include; slip and falls, dog bites, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc. Learn more about our personal injury services in Lakeland.
If you do not see your specific legal issue listed above, please still get in touch. Our team is continuously seeking out new ways to help the people of Lakeland with their legal issues. So, when there is a clear need for a legal service in the area a member of our team adds to their training to fill that gap. As a result, the list of legal services we offer is continuing to grow.
>> Learn more about our Personal Injury services in Lakeland
Pick Thomas C. Grajek as Your Lakeland Law Firm
We have more than two decades of experience in practicing law in Florida. In the beginning, our main focus was criminal defense and it is an area that we still do a lot of work in. But, over the years, we have expanded our team to enable us to provide advice, support, and representation for a broader spectrum of legal matters.
Thomas C. Grajek is a Member of the Florida Bar. He was admitted in 1994, and he has been admitted to all Florida State Courts.
Our teams extensive work helps to ensure that we stay up to date with how the laws are applied in our area. Naturally, we take note of any changes to the law and how they are likely to affect our clients and are aware of the latest appellate decisions. Especially with regards to the state’s and Polk County’s laws, including in Lakeland.
Ours is an aggressive law firm that utilizes every single possible legal strategy to obtain favorable results for our clients.