Lakeland Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Attorney
A misdemeanor is a crime that is punishable by up to a year in the county jail. Misdemeanor cases are heard in county court. Even though a misdemeanor is not as serious as a felony, you can still lose your freedom and end up in jail or be placed on probation. You also may be convicted of a crime. This can prevent you from sealing or expunging your record causing problems with your job and future employment opportunities. I handle all misdemeanor cases including:
- Possession of marijuana (pot or cannabis) If Adjudicated Guilty of this offense you will lose your driver’s license for 2 years – call me, an experienced criminal defense attorney, so you don’t lose your license.
- Battery or Fighting
- Domestic Violence
- Violation of an Injunction
- DUI (DWI) Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS Habitual)
- Open House Parties
- Disorderly Conduct
- Disorderly Intoxication
- Resisting Arrest Without Violence (RAWOV)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Exposure of Sexual Organs
- Carrying Concealed Weapon
- All Traffic Charges and Civil Citations
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- Trespass on School Grounds
- Worthless Checks
- Petit Theft
- Trespass of a Dwelling
- Trespass of a Structure or Conveyance
- False 911 Call
- Harassing Phone Calls
- False Name to Law Enforcement Officer (LEO)
- Misdemeanor Violation of Probation
- Improper Exhibition of a Firearm or Weapon
I take all my client’s cases seriously no matter the charge. Let me put my experience to work for you in court. I will personally sit down and review the police reports and evidence against you in my Lakeland or Tampa office. I will explain to you the legal issues in your case, your potential defenses, strategy, and your legal options so that we can resolve the case according to your individual needs. I will aggressive litigate your case, file all the appropriate motions you are entitled to under the United States and Florida Constitution, whether it is a Motion to Suppress or a Motion to Dismiss. If necessary, I am ready to litigate your case, stand up for you at trial, and defend you zealously in court.
Each case is different and unique based upon the individual facts of your case. Call now to set up your free consultation so I can answer any questions you may have regarding your criminal case.
PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS…CALL AND SET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY!
Lakeland, FL (863) 838-5549
Tampa, FL (813) 789-6404Google+